Special permit for the operation of a WiFi-enabled application - own WiFi Access Point
The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
You will find further information at section 3.1.3, 5.9.4 and 7.1.3 of the Technical Guidelines.
- This article will be executed by the official service partner of Messe Düsseldorf.
- Deutsche Telekom AG / T-Systems
Telekom Service Center Messe
Postfach 10 10 06
Tel.: +49 211 947-2000
Fax: +49 211 947-4748
- This article will be invoiced by Messe Düsseldorf.
- Additionals Conditions:
In addition to the Terms and Conditions of Use for the Online Order System (OOS), the Terms and Conditions for Participation of Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, its Technical Guidelines (hereinafter summarily referred to as “Messe Düsseldorf GTCs”), other applicable provisions shall be the Further Terms and Conditions which are available under “Downloads” (including important notes on contractual execution). Should these Further Terms and Conditions be in conflict with the Messe Düsseldorf GTCs, the provisions of Messe Düsseldorf GTCs shall take precedence over provisions in the Further Terms and Conditions.
Information and rules for the configuration of the access point: (refer to organisers manual “Wireless Internet at tradefairs“)
- WiFi transmitters are only allowed in 2.4 GHz frequency range, not in 5 GHz
- The transmitting power has to be reduced to the stand area (-80 dBm at the end of the stand)
- The SSID (network name) has to contain the stand number in the first characters
- Channel bonding is not permitted
- Other transmitters (i.e. rear view cameras or light control panels) are not allowed
- This form represents a permission – no operational guarantee. With the assignement of a channel , no own frequency is aquired!
If the transmitter is operated without approval from Messe Düsseldorf, then the provisions specified in clause 8.7 of the General Terms and Conditions for IT and Telecommunications Services shall be come applicable.
The customer confirms that he/she will be liable for any administrative charges which have to be paid and gives his/her assurance that the details he/she has provided are correct.
The customer also agrees that Messe Düsseldorf GmbH and T-Systems International GmbH may withdraw their operating permission if any of the details provided are incomplete or incorrect; such withdrawal maybe effected at any time and does not require prior notification.
If application is approved 229.00 € plus VAT
If application is not approved 79.00 € plus VAT
Details of Service Partner DEUTSCHE TELEKOM BUSINESS SOLUTION GMBH:
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies, with some 242 million mobile customers, 27 million fixed-network lines, and 22 million broadband lines.
We provide fixed-network/broadband, mobile communications, Internet, and IPTV products and services for consumers, and information and communication technology (ICT) solutions for business and corporate custom... read more