Room 4 / CCD South
Details at a Glance
Theatre-style seating: 125 persons
Classroom-style seating: 56 persons
Banquet-style seating: 80 persons
U-shape seating: 54 persons
Hollow square seating: 60 persons
Room 4, which has an area of 137 sqm, is ideal for smaller meetings, seminars, presentations and workshops. Due to its central location in the CCD Süd, Room 4 can also be used for speaker briefings, meetings or as an organisation office. Due to its variable spatial concept, Room 4 can be subdivided into four smaller rooms.
Special Features of Room 4:
- Consists of four smaller rooms in total, separated by mobile partition walls.
- Two moveable silver screens as well as the matching moveable projectors in the ceiling – depending on the room version
- Media connection boxes in the walls
- Room can be fitted with active displays for presentations
- In terms of media, the room is connected to the grid of CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf and Messe Düsseldorf
Details of Service Partner Düsseldorf Congress GmbH:
Düsseldorf Congress - a wide range of possibilities
Düsseldorf Congress offers rooms and services for events of all types and sizes. On average, the company organizes more than 2,000 international conventions, corporate events and meetings as well as community events and TV productions in a wide variety of formats.
The venue portfolio includes the CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf, CCD Ost and HORISUM (the halls of Messe Düsseldorf).... read more